The Office of the Town Clerk is a time honored and vital part of local government. The Town Clerk is the oldest among public servants.
- The Office of the Town Clerk provides the professional link between the citizens, the local governing bodies, and agencies of government at other levels.
- The Town Clerks have pledged to be ever mindful of their neutrality and impartiality, rendering equal service to all.
- Town Clerks continually strive to improve the administration of the affairs of the Office of the Town Clerk through participation in education programs, seminars, workshops, and annual conferences of their state, province, county, and international organizations.
- The Town Clerk is the official keeper of records, maintaining an accurate record of the official actions of the Town Commission and Town Boards, such as official minutes, contracts, ordinances, and resolutions pertaining to the Town of Pembroke Park. It is the central repository for all vital Town records.
- The Town Clerk serves as the administrative support for the Mayor and Town Commission. This office also responds to public information requests and is a “hub” for the dissemination of information to the public, Town officials, department directors, other governments, and public agencies.